Los Angeles roof repair is something that a lot of people need to have done. But what about the things that you should do when you are not hiring LA roofing company to repair your roof.
- Don’t go up on the roof by yourself. If you have an accident you should have someone that can help you.
- Be sure that your ladder’s on a level, solid surface. Work with a stabilizer which attaches to your ladder’s top. If your ladder’s legs are on a surface made of grass or dirt, dig some homes in order to hold your ladder’s bottom there. If your ladder’s on your deck or porch, attach a wooden board behind the ladder’s legs to help prevent slipping.
- Don’t walk on your roof when the roof’s wet since the wet roof is often really slippery. Also remember that the leaves on your roof also can help with creating a surface that’s slippery.
- Use your safety harness when you’re on the roof and be sure it’s tied to a sturdy surface. If you slip, the harness is going to stop you from falling from your roof.
- Wear sturdy boots or shoes that have good traction. This will help with reducing slipping. Also wear a hard hat and safety glasses.